brianknowsjudobrianknowsjudo

JESUS FUCK

Mad props, guys.

Sirkowski responds:

Thanks!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Bravo!

Was not expecting that. bahaha

Obama: Protect Yourself Obama: Protect Yourself

ehhhhhhh

Rescript for better controls. Animation and illustrations are acceptable (barely).

Fire of You Fire of You

Very nice instrumental.

Just a few questions though, if you don't mind. What program (if any at all) did you use for the quality sound of the drums and guitar? and if they aren't produced sounds from a program, what kind of microphone do you use? Thanks and keep making good tunes. :P

xSoundstreamx responds:

Well i use actually only logic ! i record the guitar with my four string buddy rockwood, with a line 6 toneport, the sound i get from the line 6 gearbox, and also some equalizing in logic with the channel EQ, and i use the space designer for the reverb also in logic. and for the drums i use the ultrabeat sampler in logic. i search for good drum samples on the internet and adjust them in the ultrabeat sampler also in logic. the bassguitar is a fender jazzbass five string, also recorded with the line 6 stuff and equalized with the fat EQ in logic, really still trying to get it compressed good. and yeah no mics are involled yet, until i get a mic to sing and scream in. and the strings are also in logic and adjusted with the meduim hall reverb in space designer.

Hope that answers your questions, and if not im here to stay !

bye the way thanks for the comment duder.
And il try making them good tunes ;)

Greetz soundstream

A prayer for you A prayer for you

It's good!

I have a song with a similar sounding piano riff, and when I heard the beginning of the piano riff in this piece, I went "God damnit", but as a quip, not a negative statement in the least, mind you. :P I thoroughly enjoy this piece. Maybe sometime in the future we can collaborate!

Fubre's Deductions Fubre's Deductions

Dissonance at the end is nice.

Overall, a piece worthy of transduction.